Friday, June 26, 2015

It worked!

A few years ago I left my sunglasses in a public place. When I went back for them (I remembered where I had left them, thank goodness) I noticed they had a whole drawer full of cell phones.I asked, "Don't you try to contact the people who lost them?? The woman at the desk said she didn't know how. So ever since then I always keep a picture and contact info on my lock screen. 


This is not my current photo or contact number (indeed it is my cell phone number so it would not work) but you get the idea- it shows how to contact me. My current one says: "PLEASE contact me to return my cell phone. I don't remember where I left it."

Well, it worked! I left my phone in a restaurant today and within an hour they called and I picked up my phone.

I am posting this because if you aren't doing it already, you may want to do it. It is not fun to add text to a photo- even for someone like me who is into photography. Indeed my current lock screen photo and info took me several hours to put together. But it worked!!!! And I got my phone back. You may want to add this feature too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog usually doesn't allow comments so if you can't post them, please email. I'd love to hear from you.